We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. You are free to manage this via your browser setting at any time or through the find out more link.
Find out more
Cookie Portal
Manage and find out more about the cookies used on this website.
View Cookie Settings

Accept All Cookies and Close
Close Without Saving
< Back
This website has 4 types of cookies:
Your preferences will not take affect until the "save and close" button is clicked. To view our cookie policy please visit our cookie policy page.
Strictly Necessary Cookies Used to help you move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, it will be very hard to use the website.
Analytical/Performance Cookies Used to anonymously track visitors around the website so that we can improve your experience.
Functional Cookies Allows the website to remember your preferences and personalised your experience.
Targeted Marketing Cookies Allows adverts you see to be targeted to you and your interests.
Save and Close
< Back
< Back
Cookie Policy
< Back



Here you will find the information you need to apply for a Blue Badge, vehicle crossing/dropped kerb or a street party. If you are a contractor, you will find information on applying for a licence for skips, scaffolding and more.


For residents:

For Local Highway related issues including new road sign applications and small improvement works, please contact your Parish Council in the first instance, or raise the idea with your local District or County Councillor.


For contractors:

Apply for a temporary traffic regulation order (eg. road closure, speed restriction)